The Best 6 In-Flight Travel Accessories to make flying better
As a kid, flying in an airplane used to be a fun experience. But as an adult, having to successively wait for luggage check-in, security controls, boarding pass control before finding your seat in a crowded plane cabin isn’t much fun anymore. With cost-cutting policies, airlines tend to reduce passenger comfort, by reducing the space between seats, lowering legroom and having non-reclinable seats.
SafeAround has selected the 6 essential travel accessories, recommended by frequent travelers, to make your flight painless.
1. The Footrest for sleeping like in your bed
2. To prevent the back-pain linked to sleeping on an airplane seat, try this cushion
3. Here are some airplane earplugs preventing pain from decompression and reducing engine noise
4. For those that prefer to watch movies on their own devices rather than on the plane’s entertainment system
5. These (not very sexy) socks are essential for long flights, to stimulate blood circulation
6. And finally.. a weird inflatable travel pillow for complete privacy
You might want to check these other travel articles